Editing an image
When you insert an image into your template or click on an image that has already been added to the message, you can make edits to that image.
Click your image and you will see the settings.
- Change image: click on this button to replace the image with a new one.
- Apply effects & more: click on this button to load an image editing tool that allows you to resize the image, apply visual effects, and much more.
- URL: specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image from there.
- Adjust to width: toggle this setting ON and OFF to automatically fill (ON) or not (OFF) the entire area of the message in which the image was placed.
- Align: change the positioning of the image.
- Alt text: enter the text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design since there are still email clients that have images turned off by default.
- Action: you may link the image to a URL, to a new message in an email client or to a telephone number for making a call or sending a text message. You can also link the image to a file that you previously uploaded through the editor’s file manager.